We've Moved

Career in the Rearview Mirror has moved...click here for our new home.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Our Weekend

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! We had a pretty low key weekend which was quite nice. The weather was pretty chilly and overcast so we spent lots of time in our pajamas watching movies and snuggling :)

Saturday morning I got lots of snuggles in with both kiddos while Daddy slept in :)



Once Daddy was up, we did some cleaning and organizing around the house. Little Michael was not into the whole napping thing on Saturday so I took him with me to get my first pumpkin spice latte for the season (I'm way late, I know). My hope was that the care ride would put him to sleep, but no such luck. You win some, you lose some.


I tell ya, I like to treat myself to Starbucks every now and again but these lattes are so good I think I could go get one everyday!

The rest of the afternoon was spent running around with this little lady! She actually isn't so little anymore. I can't believe how much she looks like a big girl here. I might tear up a little with her turning two this week.



We ended Saturday night with breakfast for dinner, which is one of my favorites! Lucy loves her pancakes "cakes"! 

Sunday Ben winterized some things around the house. You never know in Colorado when you'll see that first snow! Then we did a few things to get ready for my MIL to come in town for the week, and that was pretty much a wrap on the weekend. They go by way too fast! 

We have some pretty fun stuff planned for this week while Ben's mom is in town so it should be a good time!

I'll leave you with this amazing picture of Michael at church with his "infant ear protection" on at church during worship! I can't get enough!


Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment