We've Moved

Career in the Rearview Mirror has moved...click here for our new home.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Week of Pictures

Last week was a fun filled, busy week for us. Lucy and I had loads of fun together during the day and the fun didn't stop once Daddy came home from work. I wanted lots of fun stuff to do for Lucy, but also wanted to stay busy so that time would go by a little faster to get us closer to d-day. Let me just say the week flew by and I can't believe we are just barely over one week away from meeting our second little one!

Let me just say, Lucy is an outdoor kiddo, and Ben and I wouldn't have it any other way! I feel like the majority of the time coming inside or leaving the park results in a meltdown. And girl plays hard out there! So here are some snap shots of her in her happy place :)


So Hollywood cruising down the sidewalk in her shades ;)








Playing "soccer" with Daddy




Gorgeous day at the park




She's thinking about it...


And decides she can totally take it on ;)






Ice cream outside after dinner one night







Daisy got to go for a swim before getting an over due bath.






Lucy was pretty upset that she couldn't get in the water and swim too :(






And I am pretty sure this is the only picture I got of her sitting still all week...testing out the baby seat. She loves to sit in here! She points to it, gets really excited, and says "bebe"! :)

Excited for another fun week with this sweet little munchkin!



No comments:

Post a Comment