We've Moved

Career in the Rearview Mirror has moved...click here for our new home.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hello Spring Weather


I intended to type this post up earlier this week but here we are...Wednesday already! But I have to talk about this past weekend because it was a great one! We had GORGEOUS weather here this weekend, and we took full advantage of it! I got nothing done on my to-do list, but we had such great family time. It was a good reminder to put that to-do list aside more often and do what's most important...spend time having fun together!

Saturday morning was pretty low key. Ben had an appointment first thing in the morning but as soon as he got home I packed up lunch for everyone and we headed to the park to play and have a picnic lunch.










After Lucy played her little heart out, we came back home for naps, then headed to church. I think I might have gone to bed around 9:00 Saturday night (I can't quite remember). Party animal! Poor Michael is teething, and I think he is in the thick of the 8-10 month sleep regression. We haven't slept in a week and a half!

Sunday was another beauty so we decided to take Michael out for his first hike! The 4 of us headed up to Mt. Falcon in the morning for a quick hike. The kids both did great! I actually expected Michael to fall asleep in the Ergo, but he was pretty excited to be looking around at everything and everybody that was out.








This excursion was even better with our sweet minivan because I nursed Michael in the back and comfortably laid both kids out in the van to change diapers (a dream y'all!) Both of those would have been impossible in the Xterra. I LOVE my minivan...no shame! ;)

After our hike, the kids took naps then we headed to our friends house to hang out for a bit, and decided to go grab pizza and beer whoop! These friends are our family out here and with kids being sick lately and busy schedules it has been hard to get together so this impromptu date was fantastic!

Such a wonderful weekend...and since it's somehow already Wednesday...we are halfway to the next one!






No comments:

Post a Comment