We've Moved

Career in the Rearview Mirror has moved...click here for our new home.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snow Day!

We had such a fun snow day today! If I had to guess I'd say we ended up with around 7 or so inches of snow. I was pretty excited to get Lucy out in it to play. We got to test out all her oversized, new snow gear, and it held up very well.


She was so excited!









I tell ya, it brings so much joy when your kids are having a blast! My heart was exploding watching her play around! We played in the snow for an hour and then came inside for lunch, and she was not happy about having to come inside. But after lunch and naps, she got to go back out and play in it with her Grammy!

While Lucy and Grammy played outside, I got busy baking some amazing lactation cookies! Recipe can be found here


These cookies are amazing!! Honestly, I'm not even struggling with my milk supply right now, but I totally justify eating them because I just say that I'm breastfeeding and trying to "take care of" my supply. Judge me hard! ;)

This particular batch of cookies had a little extra something in them...obviously, I need to pay extra attention to detail ;)


A little extra Vitamin D anyone?

And my sweet little helper while I baked :)




Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment